Supertramp Tour 2015

Más
9 años 3 meses antes #20069 por usbek
Supertramp Tour 2015 Publicado por usbek
Hello everyone ... I'm an Italian supertramp fan since I was 18 years old. Congratulations for your great site, unfortunately in Italy there is not one like it.
I often read your news and listen songs in your section "rarity". I hope that you put more and new ..
I read that the band would return to the scene at the end of this year and this is good news. I would have preferred a new album .. however, are equally happy.
I'm looking for the cd of the 70-10 tour, but are not easy to find..if you can help me :)
thanks and regards

P.S. sorry if my English is not perfect

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
9 años 3 meses antes #20070 por Oswald
Respuesta de Oswald sobre el tema Supertramp Tour 2015
I have the Verona record, where they played Asylum. :)

Más
9 años 3 meses antes #20071 por usbek
Respuesta de usbek sobre el tema Supertramp Tour 2015
I saw the concerts in Turin and Verona, and they were both beautiful, especially the one in Turin. Where can I download these concerts? I'm also looking for the best versions of the song "Anonther man's woman". The best that I have heard are those of Barcelona and Geneve

Más
9 años 3 meses antes #20072 por Sidious78
Respuesta de Sidious78 sobre el tema Supertramp Tour 2015
Finally someone has written a post in english!
I say hello from Norway. I can only hope that Supertramp will visit Scandinavia on their coming tour.

This site is the only one I know of that has current Supertramp news. Sadly, reading the posts on the forum is quite hard due to the fact that Google translate sucks.

The post from usbek makes me question: Is there a thread for the exchange of Supertramp material? Just did a count, and found that I have 27 bootlegs on my drive. Would love to expand on that! :)

Google translate:
Por fin alguien ha escrito un post en Inglés!
Yo digo hola de Noruega. Sólo puedo esperar que Supertramp visitará Escandinavia en su gira que viene.

Este sitio es el único que conozco que tiene noticias de actualidad Supertramp. Tristemente, la lectura de los mensajes en el foro es bastante difícil debido al hecho de que Google traducir una mierda.

El puesto de USBEK me hace la pregunta: ¿Hay un hilo para el intercambio de material de Supertramp? Sólo hizo un recuento, y se encontró que tengo 27 discos piratas en mi unidad. Me encantaría volver a ampliar en eso! :)

Más
9 años 2 meses antes #20088 por Abel
Respuesta de Abel sobre el tema Supertramp Tour 2015
Welcome everyone to the new English Forum.

Más
9 años 2 meses antes #20097 por Sidious78
Respuesta de Sidious78 sobre el tema Supertramp Tour 2015
Thank you very much!
This was a very nice gesture from you guys. It's a hard world, even more so for international Supertramp-fans.

Their official web-site is a little... stale. :)

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.163 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena