Mark Hart y Ringo Starr

Más
12 años 2 meses antes #7842 por Abel
Nueva colaboración de Mark con el mítico batería de Los Beatles.
www.thelogicalweb.com/noticias/1154-mark...con-ringo-starr.html

Esto es lo que nos ha contado el Sr. Hart al preguntarle sobre sus trabajos con Ringo:

De: Mark Hart
Enviado el: viernes, 03 de febrero de 2012 18:53
Para: Abel Fuentes
Asunto: RE: Ringo & The Roundheads

Hi Abel,

I've done a few shows with Ringo. The band used to be called The Roundheads but when Mark Hudson and Ringo parted ways, Mark Hudson copyrighted the name. Anyway, it's a band that usually consists of Steve Dudas on guitar, Gregg Bissonette on drums and either Matt Bissonette or Richard Page (from Mister Mister, and Pages) on bass.

The earlier version of the band also had Gary Burr (excellent songwriter) on acoustic guitar and Mark Hudson as band leader. We did a few live shows and a PBS show called "Soundstage" that was filmed for TV (you can probably find clips of that on YouTube) back in 2005.

Of course, it's a huge honor to play alongside Ringo. Especially when he's playing drums. I did some background vocals for a Ringo record back in the early 90s as well as an acoustic guitar track for him on his last record.

He actually played drums for Steve Dudas (my songwriting partner for 30 years) and me on a song we did for Extreme Music called "I Shouldn't Have Called You". Check it out... Matt Bissonette on lead vocals.

Talk to you soon. I hope you and your family are having a very good new year!

All the best,
Mark

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
12 años 1 mes antes #7939 por Mia
Respuesta de Mia sobre el tema Re: Mark Hart y Ringo Starr
Gracias por la información. No sabía nada y el vídeo me ha chiflado. Sin ninguna pretensión, tal cual es Ringo. Lo veo siempre tan lleno de vitalidad y tan joven,aunque parezca mentira.
Me parece un gran tipo.
Y el solo de Mark Hart cuando le han enfocado me ha gustado también. Es que este hombre me encanta...

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.145 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena