Felicita a John Helliwell

Más
13 años 2 meses antes #5693 por gaudeamus
Respuesta de gaudeamus sobre el tema Re: Felicita a John Helliwell
Mister John Helliwell:I've just learned that today it's your birthday. This message will probably get to you somehow.I am a devoted Supertramp fan and would like to wish you all the best in your life.I have always loved the way you play and the way you live.Everytime I think of you a smile comes to my face.You are a real gentleman and a lovely person. Felicidades desde España.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
13 años 2 meses antes #5694 por Dreamer1970
Respuesta de Dreamer1970 sobre el tema Re: Felicita a John Helliwell
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOHNNY*, HAPPY BITHDAY TO YOU! I wish I could sing it to you in person (I love singing so much). Actually I was really singing it while writing, but this message is not a vocal one unfortunately (maybe I should post a video next time, instead of writing! :lol: ).

Anyway, I wish all the best to my favourite sax player ever: the humoristic touch of Supertramp, my favourite band ever. BRAVO MAESTRO for your talent and for still bringing your inimitable touch to Supertramp after all those years.
I hope I'll get the chance to listen to you once again in the future, wether it's with Supertramp or any other context (or even solo, why not?!). :)

Karine, from Caen (France)

* I don't know if anyone calls you Johnny (?) but it just sounds better this way when singing "Happy Birthday"! I hope you won't mind Mr John Anthony Helliwell...

Más
13 años 2 meses antes #5697 por Nicholas
Respuesta de Nicholas sobre el tema Re: Felicita a John Helliwell
Happy birthday, John, and please stick to your music for many, many years…
¿Did you know this sort of a blue joke about the two dogs at the vet’s waiting room? Well, there’s this pedigree dog ruefully mumbling ‘I swear I could not help it, the landlady was so cute in her silk nightdress… I just couldn’t resist, you know, I’m afraid I’m here for the pill…’ ‘Too bad, mate’ says the other mongrel - ‘I was dozing off in the garden when ma’am leaned over the swimming-pool, stark-naked, and I couldn’t resist either…’ ‘So I reckon you’re also waiting for the pill, aren’t you?’ ‘No way, Jose’ says the mongrel ‘I’m here just to have my nails trimmed’
Hope you like it.
Cheers

Más
13 años 2 meses antes #5699 por RickDavies
Respuesta de RickDavies sobre el tema Re: Felicita a John Helliwell
Happy birthday John!!I wish you the best for you and your family!!

I met you in Málaga 97´ then I was learning to play sax and you were very kind to me. Thank you for the best evening in my life. I hope see you soon on the stages.

Cheers

SUPERTRAMP
Roger? What Roger?

Más
13 años 2 meses antes #5705 por Johnny-Helliwell
Respuesta de Johnny-Helliwell sobre el tema Re: Felicita a John Helliwell
Happy Birthday Sir John Helliwell!

My best wishes to you.

I hope I can see you here in America for the upcoming Supertramp tour.

I have your solo album and would be great if you could sign it for me.

Thanks to be the way you are.

Cheers,

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.157 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena