Comunicado desde el facebook de Russel Pope

Más
11 años 7 meses antes #10352 por Mia
"Peter Henderson and I mixed the audio for the Supertramp Paris DVD. Within the last 48 hours Roger has told me by email and personally on the telephone that he thinks the sound is fantastic and he came close to admitting the DVD is actually very good indeed. He also said that he would love his fans to be able to see it. But he has not said that in public . Instead Roger has just said, very publicly, that the film is poor quality. And there are those reviews on Amazon that give it 1 Star and say the sound is poor, the film is poor and then spend two pages ranting about "ethics". These reviews all share one thing and that is they use EXACTLY the same language as Roger's management use and are obviously orchestrated. …….By someone somewhere........ and those disgustingly dishonest reviews keep appearing as if by magic.
I tried posting a very positive review on Roger's sites and not only were they immediately removed I was also blocked and I got furious messages from assorted fans asking how I could do such a thing to Roger. That’s almost funny but also really sad. It’s a very sorry situation. I have known Roger for 42 years and was always viewed by the band as a "Roger" person. On these topics and this DVD I regret to say that he is, mostly, catastrophically wrong. I think he has been very poorly advised on almost every level and I can't say too much but most of Roger's announcement is going to turn out to be a series of very unfortunate mis-steps by everyone involved. The gravest accusation, that the band removed his songwriter credits turns out to be mostly standard policy for all Eagle Rock products and nothing whatever to do with the band, who were as stunned as I was that this had happened. And although Roger's management are completely aware of this they are choosing to let his statements stand. Complicating the situation even further is the fact that Roger's own DVD from Montreal is also an Eagle Rock product and also has no songwriter or publisher credits. Oops. "
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Juan, Johnny-Helliwell

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
11 años 7 meses antes #10353 por Mia
Creo, que sobre todo...aclara algo importante respecto a los créditos y de cómo funciona Eagle Rock en ese sentido.
Esto se va calentando chicos!, opiniones...

Más
11 años 7 meses antes #10354 por Emiliano
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
:sick:

Más
11 años 7 meses antes #10357 por Mia
Lleva un cabreo de puta madre y desde mi humilde inglés que he entendido,siento estar de acuerdo en lo que dice....(tratándose siempre de creerse una versión u otra).

Más
11 años 7 meses antes #10360 por Juan
Mia, he tratado de ver el comunicado en su Facebook pero no lo encuentro. Debo estar muy torpe
¿Es esta su web de Facebook? www.facebook.com/russel.pope.5
Me puedes indicar donde verlo, por favor.

Más
11 años 7 meses antes - 11 años 7 meses antes #10361 por Abel
Pues no sé si lo ha publicado en Facebook, pero desde luego tiene ganas de que se entere la gente... Esto es lo que tenía esta mañana en la bandeja de entrada de mi correo electrónico.

Desde el comunicado de Roger, Russel y yo nos hemos estado escribiendo casi a diario, y me ha contado, muy entristecido, alguna de estas cosas que ahora ha decidido hacer públicas. Me imagino que ha llegado a un punto de hartazgo tal con toda esta situación que por una vez ha decidido dejar de lado su habitual discreción.

Qué triste es ser fan de Supertramp. :(

De: Russel Pope
Enviado el: domingo, 09 de septiembre de 2012 2:11
Para: Fuentes Lopez, Abel
Asunto: Re: Paris

Abel,

Feel free to pos this wherever you like.

Thanks

Peter Henderson and I mixed the audio for the Supertramp Paris DVD. Within the last 48 hours Roger has told me by email and personally on the telephone that he thinks the sound is fantastic and he came close to admitting the DVD is actually very good indeed. He also said that he would love his fans to be able to see it. But he has not said that in public . Instead Roger has just said, very publicly, that the film is poor quality. And there are those reviews on Amazon that give it 1 Star and say the sound is poor, the film is poor and then spend two pages ranting about "ethics". These reviews all share one thing and that is they use EXACTLY the same language as Roger's management use and are obviously orchestrated. …….By someone somewhere........ and those disgustingly dishonest reviews keep appearing as if by magic.

I tried posting a very positive review on Roger's sites and not only were they immediately removed I was also blocked and I got furious messages from assorted fans asking how I could do such a thing to Roger. That’s almost funny but also really sad. It’s a very sorry situation. I have known Roger for 42 years and was always viewed by the band as a "Roger" person. On these topics and this DVD I regret to say that he is, mostly, catastrophically wrong. I think he has been very poorly advised on almost every level and I can't say too much but most of Roger's announcement is going to turn out to be a series of very unfortunate mis-steps by everyone involved. The gravest accusation, that the band removed his songwriter credits turns out to be mostly standard policy for all Eagle Rock products and nothing whatever to do with the band, who were as stunned as I was that this had happened. And although Roger's management are completely aware of this they are choosing to let his statements stand. Complicating the situation even further is the fact that Roger's own DVD from Montreal is also an Eagle Rock product and also has no songwriter or publisher credits. Oops.

Última Edición: 11 años 7 meses antes por Abel.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Johnny-Helliwell

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.176 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena