Felicita a Roger en su 60 cumpleaños.

Más
14 años 4 semanas antes #2246 por Juan
Roger Hodgson cumple hoy 60 años, y sabemos que está interesado en recibir todos los mensajes que sus seguidores quieren hacerle llegar para felicitarle.

Escribe tu mensaje para que Roger lea tus felicitaciones.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
14 años 4 semanas antes #2247 por jzm66
Hola a todos.
Feliz cumpleaños Mr. Hodgson. Gracias por esas canciones que hacen que la vida sea más bonita, amena y feliz.

Un saludo desde el Puerto de Santa María

Pepe Zaldívar

Más
14 años 4 semanas antes #2248 por Jandro
Felicidades Roger,mi gran ídolo, por tu 60 cumpleaños y por repartir tanta felicidad y buena música por todo el mundo.Espero poder ver todos tus conciertos en España este verano y muchos veranos más.Mi familia y yo te deseamos lo mejor y esperamos ansiosos tu vuelta a España.

Saludos desde Turís (Valencia)

Alejandro Díaz.

Más
14 años 4 semanas antes #2251 por Abel
Respuesta de Abel sobre el tema Re:Felicita a Roger en su 60 cumpleaños.
Aquí os dejo un vídeo de felicitación de cumpleaños que ha preparado Ana López ("Nusky" en este foro), del Club de Fans de Roger en Facebook.

www.megavideo.com/?v=PMFLL8ZH

Tarda un poco en cargar, pero creo que merece la pena.

Más
14 años 4 semanas antes - 14 años 4 semanas antes #2255 por ax_esi
Happy birth day Roger,

I'm a musician who grew up (as a person and a musician) with your music.

I started being your fan around 1985, when Supertramp project was sadly over, and felt like a guy who arrives late to an awesome party.

Fortunately, life is longer than we think, and if you are patient, there are new oppotunities and new chances to live an special moment.

Mine was in the FNAC at Madrid, when you came back to music show with "Rites of Passage".

I gave up (a lot of years ago) to see Supertramp, and to live the classic moments and concerts of the band, but that magical day I could see you face to face, and had the opportunity to see your fingers playing songs like "Even in the quietest moments", which I spent lots of hours in my room, trying to catch note by note, and could unveil the secrets of the mood played live by its "father".

I also had the opportunity to sing some harmony vocals (in Dreamer and Hide in your Shell) with you (although the audience ask me to shut, I couldn't do it at all, and I think did it well enough and not so loud to bother anybody, anyway I take the ocassion to say sorry to the audience there that day, I think didn't failed the pitch of the notes, and felt you were a bit grateful "to break a bit" the coldness of playing that close to the audience).

In fact you signed (my "Rites of Passage" CD) with an autograph which said "Thanks for singing with me" (probably the one who thanked it :-S

I don't care if it was true, or just good edcuation by your side, but I really spent one of the best times of my life, feeling like a circle was closed.

The next wish, I guess to be to play or rehearse with you ;-) but it's enough for me by the way.

I think the best of all, was the opportunity to know a human being and not a pop star. A good lesson of humility.

Thanks for inspiring us and thanks for open to many people like me the door of that magic world which is the MUSIC.

Happy birthday,

Alberto.
Última Edición: 14 años 4 semanas antes por ax_esi.

Más
14 años 4 semanas antes #2257 por supertrampas
Hi, Mr Hodgson:

Happy birthday. I have the oportunity to stay with you in Vigo, Spain, for a few moments. And i saw your concert in Valença, Portugal, last year, too.

Now, with a new tour of the Great Supertramp Founder, Rick Davies, i think you must record a new album with New Songs or older songs like 'Low Dance' or 'Hum Hum'.

I hope to see you again and i hope to see the best Band over all the years with the very, very great Rick Davies.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.180 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena